Whether you’re an entrepreneur, an executive, in-between jobs, a student or just someone to test out your business ideas, you will certainly need the help of a coach.
Run through this set of questions and reflect on whether or not you would benefit from professional help. There is no score, just run through these questions and have a think about how you will succeed if you had professional help.
- Have trouble setting and achieving goals and objectives?
- Need someone to have a concerned overview of your plans?
- Need to cut through mental blocks and fears?
- Have a problem with clutter, both real and mental?
- Struggle to meet financial security and independence?
- Find it hard to strike a balance between business and personal life?
- Find it difficult to make key decisions and designing strategies?
- Need to learn how to communicate more powerfully and effectively?
- Have trouble maintaining relationships?
- Find yourself blocked by a glass ceiling and can’t grow further?
- Making an important life transition?
- Trying to get yourself out of a rut?
- Trying to grow a new business?
- Wonder how do people achieve so much with so little?
- Just want to get more organised?
- Need someone to help you meet your goals and targets?
If you want to speak with me to bounce some ideas with you, give me a call at 123 4567 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start a conversation!